View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #83
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
"Screen 10 of page 350" made it sound like you were suggesting it would take at least 10 screenfuls to display one page of info, dissing the usefulness of the smaller screen versus a full size tablet or reader.
I assure you, that was not the case. I was just running out of phablet sentences. Although in my defense... there's not a resolution high enough that would allow my tired old eyes to read an entire A4 page of text on one 4, 5, 6-inch screen. Too tiny is too tiny at some point.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote