Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #1027
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbingo View Post
Thanks for the great margin patch!
Now, when I change "Footer Height" to 0, the inforamtion bar is hidden as expected.
But I want it show up sometimes.
Maybe the information bar can show up together with the menu bar, when I tap on the screen top.
Is it possible? Or is it very trouble?
That's unfortunately not possible - it would require to mess with much too much code, which even needs to be found and identified in the first place. If the code could be decompiled and understood, maybe. The way the code is right now, that's only a task for hardcore masochists. As you may have read between the lines (or maybe even in the lines ) of some of my previous posts, this is a complete PITA on the Paperwhite.
There's a reason why even finding the fix for the reader resetting the margins to some minimums took about 8 hours of work.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote