I've never actually made a reading goal before, but thanks to GoodReads I know that I read eighteen to twenty-two books on average each year, alongside a random selection of comic books and manga. It seems like excellent fun to jump on this bandwagon, though, so my (various short) goals for 2013 are:
001. Read the W.I.T.C.H. comic book / graphic novel series.
002. Read five works from the public domain.
- Part I: The Twelve Portals
- Part II: Nerissa's Revenge
- Part III: A Crisis On Both Worlds
- Part IV: The Trial Of The Oracle
- Part V: The Book Of Elements
- Part VI: Ragorlang
- Part VII: New Power
- Part VIII: Teach 2b Witch
- Part IX: 100% Witch
- Part X: Ladies vs. W.I.T.C.H.
- Part XI: Magical Sovereign
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Note: "Public Domain" is used loosely, as my country of residence has a life + 70 copyright law and so I may purchase books which are in the public domain in life + 50 countries and count these as part of this goal. Perhaps.
003. (Re-)Read The Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody.
004. Read Viking by Tim Severin.
- The Farseekers
- The Keeping Place
- The Stone Key
- The Sending
- The Red Queen (to be released)
005. (Re-)Read A Song Of Ice And Fire by George R.R. Martin.
- Odinn's Child
- Sworn Brother
- King's Man
- A Game Of Thrones
- A Clash Of Kings
- A Storm Of Swords
- A Feast For Crows
- A Dance With Dragons
- The Winds Of Winter (to be released)
- A Dream Of Spring (to be released)