View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #530
skb
Zealot
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Kindle Paperwhite
Hm, weird. I've definitely got a list.

Well, I've only got the "default" list (I use it for keeping track of new stuff that I want to read). I selected an item and then click on the reading list button and select "Move to list". This usually just adds it.

The last one I added was (according to the list) on 16th December, before I upgraded to 0.9.12 (but after, it looks like maybe, 0.9.10).

Should I uninstall and reinstall do you think? I've only got 15 items in the single list.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote