View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I bought a book with a gift card. So far so good. Downloaded it to ADE and added it to Calibre, but it won't come on my Kobo with WiFi sync. The ADE epub is terrible, won't let me change the way too narrow line spacing (even after converting it with Calibre). But it seems that I have to live with that. I am not going to try WiFi sync again as I don't want to downgrade the firmware every time I try.

I bought two other books the same day, with no problems.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote