View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #37
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
@ Lavender Lib

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but uninstalling will NOT remove your library folder. Once re-installed you can point calibre to the old library.

Quote:
Each time I had to download the books from the archives on the kindle, transfer them Calibre, edit them to add the designations I'd given them (I keep my series together by renaming the book with a code at the beginning... AB-01 Guilty Pleasures is Anita Blake series #1, then book title). With close to 2000, this took forever....and then I would have to replace the Kindle again!!!
There is no need to do this. Make sure the series colum is populated & use metadata plugboards to add the series info when you transfer your books to your device.

open Prefs - Metadata Plugboard
This post should help https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=plugboards

Last edited by Polarpenguin; 12-28-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote