View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:29 AM   #718
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I will be hitting the gym starting on Monday. I have a full house right now, 5 kids and 5 adults visiting, so getting to the gym is hard and I want to enjoy my time with the family. I am playing tennis with my husband and niece this afternoon so that will get me moving again. Sunday morning I drop my parents off at the airport in the morning and will head to the gym in the afternoon when the hubby is home to watch the baby. I have still been tracking what I eat and trying to stick to 1,800 calories a day to maintain my weight but that was harder to do with cookies, prime rib, Italian beef, and mince pies running around....
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote