Thread: Tools
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #38
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The download site tried very hard to give me its download manager -- even if it is legit, I have a very good system in place and didn't want to mess with it.

I was finally able to download the tools, and only the tools, by un-checking the box next to the manager download and then right-clicking the download button and telling Firefox to open the download location in a new tab. A blank tab opened up and my download managers picked up the tools zip package just fine.

Thanks!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote