View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #12
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sysKin View Post
So has anyone managed to control the glow by directly interacting with hardware?
Not in the way you mean, but I can reduce the (apparent) brightness by holding the hardware further away from my face :-)

When reading most paper books I hold the book quite close in order to see the small type clearly. When I first got my Glo I did the same thing, but then I realised it was much more comfortable to increase the font size and hold it further away. As a result I had to turn up the brightness setting, but that is no problem, the Glo can go brighter that I will ever need.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote