12-25-2012, 01:51 PM
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Norfolk, England
Device: Kindle Voyage
List of the Characters in Alphabetical Order:
- Alexander Turcic (a.k.a. Alex): As the site's owner, everyone looked to him as the number one moderator as well, but did he harbor a secret desire to be the one and only?
- DaleDe (a.k.a. Dale the MobileRead Wiki Master): The Grand Master of MobileRead's Wiki had access to many of MobileRead's deepest, darkest secrets—but did he have first hand knowledge about murder?
- Dr. Drib (a.k.a. Don): Did his zeal for eradicating spam hide a murderous obsession with death?
- dreams (a.k.a. The Umbrella Lady): Everyone always thought hers was the smile of innocence, but did the heart of a murderer lurk beneath that blood-red umbrella?
- HarryT (a.k.a. Harry): He had a passion for staying on top of things in the MobileRead Library, until things in the Library got on top of him.
- Jellby: Was the insurance agent from Jellbby, Jelbby, Jjellby, and Jellby writing other moderators out of the policy via murder?
- Marc_liest (a.k.a. Marc): Would following the maxim "An Apple a day keeps the doctor away" be enough to save this German moderator from murder?
- mtravellerh (a.k.a. mth): He had a soft spot for cowboy stories, but did this good guy sometimes wear a black hat?
- Nate the great (a.k.a. Sir Penguin of Edinburgh): His stockpile of reading devices was to die for, but would he kill for an even bigger collection?
- pdurrant (a.k.a. Paul a.k.a. Grand Mouse): Did his holiday beverage additive pack more than just a nice Hawaiian punch?
- pilotbob (a.k.a. BOb): He had some really cutting remarks for one of the other moderators, but discovered that sometimes holiday humor falls flat.
- poohbear_nc (a.k.a. The Chicken): Good taste or taste good? Did this endless question finally drive the chicken to cross the road ... to murder?
- ravenne: Her trademark was drawing colorful graffiti, but was drawing in blood her real passion?
- WT Sharpe (a.k.a. Tom a.k.a. Grand Muckity-Muck): He thought the ukulele would always be the love of his life until he lost his head over a G-string.
Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 12-25-2012 at 04:24 PM.