View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #15
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I finally got a copy of the latest EB-100 update kernel firmware from Netronix, so I'm good to go on that, but I've yet to find a decent version of STK-Maker...

In any case, it's really a moot point for me as I've already taken the plunge and "updated" my EB-100 to the Cybook Version 1.0 Build 538 firmware. Works great!

Derek

You know... I never did post the update_kernal.zip file that works with the EB-100. Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Update Kernal.rar (5.60 MB, 1181 views)
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote