View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #41
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I've never seen a paper book set in Caecelia, have you?
Don't know, but I'll take your word about that font not being used for paper books.

My slight preference for book form factor is a large print hardback, but the library selection is pretty small.

My least favorite form factor is a library book where rebinding has reduced the inside page margins to almost zero, but since, relatively speaking, beggars can't be choosers, I'll read it anyway.

I have to admit that I do have a font preference when it comes to writing a business email -- Georgia 12.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 12-19-2012 at 10:33 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote