View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #36
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
All I want in an ereader is the ability to easily read my books. Ti store as many books as I want and the ability to easily search for specific books. Oh, and a nice dictionary.
Apache
Agreed. Single use devices are better at their task, and ultimately more reliable and cheaper. I don't even use the few features I have at my disposal, like shelves or social integration, but the dictionary is a must.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote