View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #30
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
This list is representative ; obviously, when I have listed one book by an author, it is understood that I would like to see ALL the books by that author made available as ebooks. Also, my format of choice is EPUB since I strongly support standardisation of ebook formats.
While I agree that standardization is a good thing. I personally do not like the way the epub versions look on my reader. I prefer the text to be fully justified.

Both of the examples come from Feedbooks, one I converted to LRF using Calibre the other loaded just as an epub. If I could be assured that all epub files that I purchased could be converted to LRF I would be all for buying epub books.

Note:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lrf format.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	15215   Click image for larger version

Name:	epup format.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	15216  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote