Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #86
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
Updated my KT OTA last night. For the first time I had trouble. The screen updated in a strange way, top half then bottom half, the sleep/off image of the book cover would not update and was displaying a previous read book's cover.

I logged out and then in again and it solved the problems. Of course it wiped all my stats etc. and took a loooong time to re-start. I cannot tell how long, after 15 minutes (to 10%) I plugged in the reader and went to sleep. This morning all is well.

Too bad really, I liked my stats and was sorry to lose them as well as my place in numerous books (I end up starting and resuming books at odd times).
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote