View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #24
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The rumour is for an even larger phone with the Note III, 6.3". That's insane I think, 5.5" is already big, but manageable. Going to 6.3", even with a thinner bezel, would be pushing it too far.
You may be right, but the exact same thing was said about the smaller first note. For that matter, I can remember when the HTC HD2 was considered a monsterous frankenstein of a device suitable only for crazed xda'ers while the Note 2 is being hailed as a flagship device and the s4 is expected to hit 5".

I do hope there is a backlash eventually though, not where big devices stop being made, but where really good devices can be small again.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote