View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:38 AM   #63
alexjj
alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've just received a new PW that I ordered this week from Amazon.

The quality is very good. No discolouration at all. The unevenness at the bottom can still be seen if you set the backlight to maximum in a dark room - although still doesn't affect reading - but it's way too bright to read comfortably. Setting it at an appropriate brightness makes the unevenness go away/be unnoticeable.

I have no complaints with mine and based upon what I got would recommend anyone who is holding off on buying to order now.
alexjj is offline   Reply With Quote