View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #59
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I'm beginning to think that BPL's recent down time was actually scheduled maintenance and not to fix the website problems that we've seen in the new design (the 'sort' feature is STILL not functional -- at least for me).

So, I'm mainly using xendula's alternate link for browsing on my PC since the sort box works fine there. I'm starting to wonder if OverDrive is even aware of the problem on the classic version, though.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote