View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #8
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelThunderwing View Post

- - - -

3: while getting in and out of my room the power cord of said laptop doesnt come out (easily does and the battery interally is so mush the system wont even say it can charge.)

aaand now it's stuck (wont get out of USB Mode)
Edit 3: i belive it's the screen thats frozen because it'll go into ATK mode just fine. i opened the back and removed the battery letting it sit and hope this atleast helps it reboot.
Are you recharging the Kindle from that flaky setup?

In that situation, I have to ask you how you are ensuring that the Kindle's battery is fully charged?

Or are you using an external battery charger on the Kindle battery while it is not installed?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote