Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #1060
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
You just don't understand what an amazing thing MySpace is. The genius behind, it the elegance of the idea, the fact that it may be the only thing that preserves humanity.
...the terrifyingly non-compliant, chaotic, proprietary code ; the horrifying proliferation of profiles clearly "designed" by color-blind (or possibly completely blind) monkeys on crack ; the way the content is *always* too wide for the window and won't reflow, but why worry, since it's illegible anyway on that background ; the music which assaults your ears with no warning and which may or may not be prohibited by the geneva convention (depending on whose profile you stumble onto...)... i could go on. webdesigner hell, i tell you.
Quote:
The Great Old Ones are furious that it was invented.
how i sympathise.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote