Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:06 AM   #1053
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Gosh, that's brilliant!

Annoyingly brilliant . Please tell me you worked on it for hours.
Sheesh. I'm off for a bit, Sparrow makes post 1024 and no-one offers congratulations. Where are the geeks when you need them? (Oh, I was travelling, that was right. Don't get me started on proctologists.)

Taylor, put down that binary joke and back away carefully. It might go critical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Hah! No, it's definitely true, I was born in 1970 - I just feel old.
Don't say that. Some of us were born before 1970....

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Shhh! She's back. Look busy, or at least innocent.

Cheers,
Marc ([just whistling a tune, dawdling along, tasting the roses...completely innocent])
Is that how you look innocent? Does it work? Bugger! Can't whistle a tune any more that I can carry one (in Zelda's bucket or otherwise).

Given all these avatars, I'm going to have to give serious consideration to telling you about the Collection, MoM and the innoculative powers of MySpace....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote