View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
actually i have the kindle 3 but it is limited to about 3000 books after which it becomes unusable and has no memory card slot.

i really don't want to convert all those pdf to epub this time all over again using calibre as it takes ages on some books hence why it took 5 weeks.

i am surprised no one has tested a mobi book on a kobo glo.
I am sure I have seen a report of mobi working on a Glo. Unfortunately, I can't find it right now. It should work as the firmware is the same between the Touch and the Glo. The package is different but the application part is the same.

Personally, while most mobi files work, they don't work as well as an epub. So, I convert from mobi to epub. That is what I recommend you do. Don't convert from the PDF, do it from your mobi files. If your mobi versions are already clean, there shouldn't be a problem producing epubs from them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote