I'm working some revisions to the Apple device driver, and I need to collect information about the various iDevices so that calibre can recognize them.
If you're willing to help, here's what I need:
- Connect your iDevice while calibre is running.
- Open Preferences|Advanced|Miscellaneous|Debug device detection
- Click 'Copy to clipboard'
- Click 'OK', then cancel and close the Preferences dialog
- Create a reply in this thread with the type of iDevice (iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone), its generation, and the cellular type if applicable (either carrier or technology).
- Paste the contents of the clipboard into the message, then select that pasted content and apply a spoiler tag to it (the eyeball with the 'X' through it). You can delete everything after 'IOREG Output' - I just need the USB section at the beginning.
I've attached a sample report from my iPad as an example of what I need.
Thanks for your assistance.