View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #39
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
perhaps we could say "the EPUB format can be exported from some major professional layout and design applications, so it can easily be integrated into the publishing workflow."
In fact, ePub files do not have to be created with dedicated software at all. I create mine by converting Word files into HTML, chapter by chapter, and writing the rest of the ePub files to suit in any text program at hand.

I might edit the sentence above to read: "The ePub format can be created using various tools, and easily integrated into the publishing workflow." I would also add the link to the IDPF to the letter.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote