View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 08:43 AM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for all your hard work haridasi !! this is a really good initiative. i hope it will inspire a lot of people to write to publishers ; they need to know that we want ebooks.

translating the letter into different languages is an excellent idea as well ; i will make a translation of the letter into french. since we have a french forum here, i can post the french version there as a sticky and hopefully encourage more french people to write (french publishers really need some motivation to get on the ebook train, for the moment the situation is really lamentable when looking for content in french).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote