View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #14712
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Cold Days, the 14th book in The Dresden Files!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished re-reading Ghost Story yesterday, which completes my preparation for the release of Cold Days on November 27th.

I've begun my re-read (again) of James Potter And The Vault Of Destinies in preparation for the Autumn release of the 4th novel in the James Potter series, James Potter and the Morrigan Web.

I've been reading at a little slower rate since starting my re-read of James Potter And The Vault Of Destinies and am a little bit past the half-way point and enjoying it a lot (again). But Cold Days, the 14th book in The Dresden Files was released today and I've put James Potter aside temporarily and begun reading Cold Days!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote