View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
This is the downside of the digital age. So far I have lost nothing of great importance, but I have taken to treating the digital items I own like I treat mainframe data. I do triple level, off-site backup of all of it! Yes, it's expensive and time consuming. But I'll have it. And I rotate my media every 3 years. That's why, I keep most of my P-book library, it's more durable than electronic media.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote