View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #33
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
I also want to add if not already mentioned that we must not forget one very important group. The publishers only producing Kindle books. They need to realize there is a large group of eReaders out there that are not Kindle.
And, so ... why not contact those ebook reader manufacturers and the online bookstores where you purchase your content, and request that they set up a button system like Amazon has done??

Even people who don't like to write or hate to go to the post office to get a stamp can push a button. Granted, they may not also sell pbooks, but a button could still be set up such that any time you search for a book on their site and draw a blank, there would be a button saying "I would like to see this book in ebook format." Or, "I would like to see the works of this author in ebook format."

There is no downside for the book retailer, in fact they get to find out which books are most important to their customers.

Just a thought.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote