View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #487
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
You know I still can't find out if a Apple is compatible with the Galaxy Player 5. I have looked in questions and answers at Samsung, read their book, and asked here. It is drag and drop the box says. But says compatible only with Windows.

Anyone? I don't want to open it if not. Probably is risky, but guess that is what I will have to do. Can you drag and drop everything?
I had Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Droid Charge phones which I believe are fairly similar to the Galaxy Player. I connected to my Mac with absolutely no problems and I can't think of any reason why that would change with a phone vs a player.

As Blossom mentioned there are also a couple of apps that let you connect wirelessly to the player to move files around.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote