Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #29
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndersk View Post
I was searching on google (for a crossword puzzle clue). And I have only pinned a couple of items so far. I'm not sure where it got the English items if it wasn't using my search in google to base things on.

I will wait to make a final decision on it once the items showing up again issue has been corrected. Right now all I have is books showing up - and the majority are ones that I have already read, but they don't disappear....

Thanks for your responses.
No problem, that's why I'm here.

BTW, if you tap on a Discovery item it open what we call 'Spotlight View' from there there is a tab with a chain link icon. That will show up on any item that is related to a pinned item. Anything else is just popular links based on geography or popular items (books and music). The more you pin the more customized it will become.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote