View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #1054
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
That's fine. Hopefully, you can get the drop down list to work.
Give this version a try. It has, I think, a pretty decent version of a customizable reject reasons list.

I could also use input on what to put on the default reject reasons list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I had another idea about the rejection feature. I noticed that it does not have a way to manually add urls. ...
That's on my list. I'm not sure where to put it, though.

This version will also allow you to Get URLs and Reject URLs from epubs on devices, not just in your library.

UPDATE Nov 20: Newer test or release version available.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 11-20-2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions