Originally Posted by geekmaster
K3 USB Downloader mode:
1) Plug K3 USB into host PC.
2) Slide and hold K3 power button. It helps to back off a little so you can see a little of the power LED around the edge of the power button.
3) Wait until the LED turns off.
4) Press Vol- (sound volume buttons on edge).
5) Release Power switch,
6) Release Vol-.
7) The K3 should now be in USB Downloader mode.
Although these instructions may vary from what others suggest, they accomplish the same thing in a manner that is more reliable that waiting some approximate time before moving to the next step.
Thanks for your patience, geekmaster!
I did what you posted above when it asked me to do this (after flashing bootloader)
Connection error. Please reset the board and make sure the board in bootstrap mode.
After numerous tries, it either stills says CONNECTION ERROR.... or
Failed to initial flash or Do not support this Flash, please reset the target
when I flash bootloader again.
I then restart ATK.