View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:15 AM   #44
Valentino
Connoisseur
Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's for the wrong reasons they're using the story of that Lin who lied about removal of her Kindle content when her Kindle was really broken. I hate spammers of any kind. It one thing to write letters and email but to leave one star reviews is not the way to do this.

If people want DRM gone they need to bug the publishers! They are the ones to blame not Amazon. DRM is optional and Almost all KDP books are DRM Free. DRM is turn off by default when one uploads their book to sell by Amazon.

There is so much misinformation out there that these people need to grow up. You want DRM gone then bug and boycott the Publishers who use it.
Ahh I didn't know that they were using this story to spread their message. It was obvious from the start that it was bogus. Their mission is to kill drm while munching on the linux kernel. This actually made me sad. I do like the GNU license and their spriit, some don't. I do hope they focus more on Amazon drm. This just makes them look bad though.

You are correct on every account, but this particular group will harass hardware vendors that are closed systems. They just want the public to know that if you buy into this ecosystem that you are screwed by drm.

I know Richard Stallman backed their efforts, and he is the proverbial warrior for our generation.

//edit imo.

Last edited by Valentino; 11-11-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote