Hi guys, i've been looking at all the lit ereaders and i have recently decided to stick to epub, so that kind of leaves out Amazon's PW. I've previously owned a Kindle 3 and 4, but own neither now. I guess my questions are:
- How is Kobo's Customer Service?
- Is returning a product i don't like as easy as it is on Amazon?
- Is the Kobo stable? I see a few threads just on the first page of freezes and crashes.
- I've heard that sideloaded books sometimes don't let you mess with their fonts/spacing. Does this apply even if the sideloaded book is a DRM free book bought FROM Kobo, unchanged? (even if the book previously had DRM? *winkwink*)
- What features do you like/made you decide to buy your Kobo Glo?
- What is the touch screen like? Is it capacitive like the Kindle Paperwhite? If not which is it? Infrared? Which is better, capacitive or infrared?
As always, thanks for any and all help!