View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #34
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
shanghaichica's Avatar
 
Posts: 993
Karma: 5782970
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: Scribe coloursof,Kindle coloursoft, iPad Air 13,17 pro Max,iPadmini 7,
I'm wondering if I should get this or the nexus 7. One thing I'd like to know is if you can connect a usb to it to expand the memory?
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote