View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoporci View Post
thanks to both of you, itimpi and theducks, I'm getting closer.

I've managed to swap the author and title fields in the file after I "save to disk" by selecting the following template:

{authors}/{authors} - {title}

So that's pretty intuitive once you've worked out where to look. Thanks a lot for your help.

It seems there's no way to batch-convert the authors format from "Twain, Mark" to "Mark Twain", correct me if I'm wrong.

I also wanted to add language to the file name.

Based on what I read there: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/temp...codes-localize, I tried:

{authors}/{authors} - {title} - {language_strings(lang_codes, localize)}

Based on intuition, I also tried:

{authors}/{authors} - {title} - {languages}

Neither works. Does anyone know how to do it? Many thanks.
Use the Quality check plugin to swap Author names.:
First run the metadata check: find Authors with Commas
Select all the results (de-select those you do not want to change)
Then run the:
Fix: Swap Author....
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote