View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 02:24 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Cory Doctorow book search

I am a bit embarrassed over this question but it is making me nuts.

Before I received my Cybook I was setting up Mobipocket on my laptop and generally getting ready, as you do. I came across a book, I am sure was by Cory Doctorow, that I read a few pages of on my pc. I wanted to read it on the Cybook but now I can't find it.

It started with a man on top of a building with a pencil up his nose wondering if he should give himself a lobotomy. I think it had a CC license. Anyone know its title and where I can get it?
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote