Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #1006
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I'm just wondering what Ms Z Erte is hanging her beads on.
I think we should just assume the beads are stitched into her bodysuit. Probably safer that way, for your mental stability, I mean. And doesn't her pose remind you of those gymnasts who use balls in the floor routine? Like she's going to flex an ankle with enough force to catapult the ball over her head and into the outstretched hands.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote