View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #29
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
Well, I got Xfbdev running. I had to patch it, however. Patch is attached, buildroot will apply it automatically when you put it (gunzipped) in the package/x11r7/xserver_xorg-server directory.

I also needed to patch the resulting binaries since I did not want to create a chroot or mess with my root partition. Thus I patched (in Xfbdev and xkbcomp) as follows:
Code:
sed -i 's/\/usr\/share/\/mnt\/us\/sh/'
sed -i 's/\/usr\/bin/\/mnt\/us\//'
(with GNU sed on the host machine)

Code:
while sleep 5; do echo 1 > /proc/eink_fb/update_display ; done
Excellent. going to give this a run through the new toolchain right now then.

Appreciate the patch being the perfect format. nice touch.

Well bugs are my headache. BIG THANKS!!!

here I go

EDIT: Oops.. It built perfectly. patch, new toolchain everything great! Went to put it on the 3 and DOH!!! I have let it run flat. HEH...

Tomorrow then.

Last edited by twobob; 10-28-2012 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Flat as a pancakey flat thing
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote