View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #117
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@elibrarian - the issue is those "[]" characters at the end of the DOCTYPE in the ncx file. They are invalid and should *not* be there. I have seen this before with some other example someone posted. Whoever is responsible for the software putting those in needs to be taken out to a paddock and shot.
He he - that's not allowed here in Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
As meme says at least Sigil does not crash now which is what it did in the past.
Yep. And it doesn't seem to bother ADE or other readers of my aquaintance, other than the "The document appears to have minor errors that might cause it to be displayed incorrectly" message in the ADE info-box. So I guess it's can be lived with.

Regards,

Kim