View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #110
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
When trying to open a "testfile" from an online bookshop (which is usually a brief extract of the beginning of the book, with a truncated or nonexistant .ncx) I get this error, and pressing OK, Sigil opens, but with an empty, new file. Since this type of error would be easily corrected in Sigil, shouldn't it just open the file with a warning?

I enclose the error and a typical file (which is an automatically generated testversion from my distributor of one my own publications, so no secrets or copyright issues here!).

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	94932

9788779792661.epub

Other than that, I haven't encountered any errors in the latest beta - nice work!

Regards,

Kim

Last edited by elibrarian; 10-26-2012 at 09:57 AM.