View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #53
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Why? :-)

Is the price still the same? I honestly have no complains. For what I do, which is reading PDFs and browsing internet, the current hardware does the trick.
If you're within the unofficial 30-day window to return I would at least think about it. Refurbished iPad 3rd gens are now $369 for the 16GB wi-fi model. the new iPad 4th gen is same price as previous gen but supposedly double the performance. You likely won't notice the performance much unless you play games or read large pdfs, but if you can double the performance for the same money.. well, it's worth thinking about anyways.

ETA: But I don't think current iPad 3 owners out of the return period should be too upset. It's not a groundbreaking update, it's a fairly minor refresh. You can be happy and secure that you have a great item and if you feel the need to upgrade soon, at least you can wait until the one that comes next and is thinner and lighter by 20% (hopefully, based on iPhone 5 and iPad mini weight)

Last edited by seajewel; 10-24-2012 at 08:14 PM.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote