View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
- ATK have basically the same funcionality, except that k3flasher is written just for the K3, ATK is for most freescale processors. MFGtool and fastboot are for the K4 and above....

- I think people have restored the uboot when theyhave accidentally bricked it...

- The USB downloader tool is baked into the CPU, so AFAIK losing uboot shouldnt be a problem.

Take all of the above wh a grain of salt, I am definitely NOT the resident expert here..... All i did was write the ATK guide with only a limited idea o how it works...

Last edited by qlob; 10-24-2012 at 04:47 PM.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote