View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Kobo Storage Upgrade Service (Wifi, Touch, Mini, Glo, Vox)

Hello folks,

I've recently had the idea to start up a service (locally, for now) offering upgrades to Kobo internal storage. The procedure is compatible with the Wifi, Touch, Mini, Glo and Vox models. It can offer both an upgrade to storage space and read/write speed. I want to know if a service like this would actually be useful, though.

Keeping in mind that, while perfectly safe, this voids your warranty. I'll probably offer a guarantee for a period after the upgrade, but neither Kobo nor I can thereafter cover the device under warranty. Really, I see this as being more popular with older devices anyway, but who knows.

Anyway, I'd like to know the following:
  1. If you'd consider using a service like this.
  2. How much you'd pay for the following upgrades:
    • 16GB
    • 32GB
    • 16GB fast
    • 32GB fast
  3. What model(s) of Kobo reader you have.

Last edited by jefftheworld; 10-23-2012 at 12:26 AM.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote