Thread: Where's ATDrake
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #16
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I miss his posts because they are entertaining. I can find freebies in other ways, but there is only one ATDrake and his absence here leaves a hole. I really hope his break was not due to feeling we pressured him to produce the freebies. I just enjoyed and appreciated his posts regardless of whether they were for free books or not.
I agree! ATDrake, as much as anyone, was responsible for me becoming addicted to MobileRead. I certainly appreciated the incredible amounts of time required to point me to a lot of free books (hopefully) worth reading. I also appreciated the insightful comments about the inner workings of the ebook industry, the familiarity with authors that I wasn't familiar with, and the expressed attitude that we should all try to 'give back' to authors/publishers that give us freebies.
Wherever you are, ATDrake, Thanks! Whatever you're doing, best wishes for success!

KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote