View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #275
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
Unless Google screwed with my upload, it should work this time

I sucessfully unzipped the image here (the zip part at least, now unzipping the .gz part.EDIT: It works!)

PM me for the link -- You do need 7zip to uncompress the img.gz file in the .zip file. (i know, it shouldn't be in a zipped file if it is compressed...
Hmm...
tar can create multi-part, optionally compressed, optionally with volume labels, archives also.

But I suppose if the developers don't know how to do that, then the end-users don't stand a chance of opening them.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote