View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #59
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I agree with most of what has been said above, there will be significant choices for many years to come. I first read on a PSION and many years later on a Palm OS 4.5 equipped Samsung i500 cell phone. Once I got the Sony PRS-500 with e-ink it was a whole new ball game. (Sorry about that phrase.)

Other than the books I convert for my own use, my main sources of material are MobileRead download ebooks and Fictionwise. While I have purchased from the Sony store, current best sellers are not the reason I read or my prime choice for reading material.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote