View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #36
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
Will I date myself if I admit my favorites are Assembly Language and 370 JCL?
I like those, too, especially since I've dealt with 370 JCL. Something like seven statements in the entire language, but still seen as a black art by the mainframe COBOL programmers, who used someone else's canned procs to actually run their jobs...

Of course, there are worse things, like Intercal and Brainf*ck.
______
Dennis
Who to his lasting amusement found both a BF interpreter and an IDE for writing BF code on his PalmOS device...
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote