View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #1118
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNightshadow View Post
So, you all sucked me in. Did read in the last few days the first two books, and liked them very much. Have now the Side storys and Grave peril, think about to read first a other book I found in my huge tbr. You did say something about the Hollows in this thread, and tada I have the first book in calibre. Will see if it suck me in or if I read first something else, and go on to Grave peril.
Will not read the series in one go, because the last serie I did this with, I have not read the last book yet, and will not for this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Welcome to the Dresdenverse!! We're sure you will enjoy your stay!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
The Hollows is a very interesting series. I love not only the variety of supernatural beings (which is also one of my favorite aspects in Dresden), but also the the twists and tweaks made to the original myths (i.e. witches are not human)...

Last edited by alansplace; 10-17-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote