View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #21597
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
If you saw the size of my wife (really tiny) and the size of my camera and lens (really huge,) you'd really be amazed! I usually use a monopod or tripod when using that rig as it's so heavy it's difficult to hold steady to get a clear shot even with the vibration-reduction lens. She was using it without any support, shooting in middle-of-the-day sun, with dark mountains and bright sky... Not an easy task.
More pictures please, including one of the tiny photographer if poss .

Kudos to you for setting an example to us all. There are people in the care home my wife works at that are a decade younger than you who can hardly get about without assistance, due in many cases to years of self abuse (not that kind...more overindulgence and lack of exercise), and there you are risking life and limb. Keep it up!

Coffee milkshake in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote